06 May, 2012

Featured Fan Art: Bluebird of my heart by sebychu

The featured Bluebird's Illusion fan art for 6 May, 2012 is a compelling piece by the artist "sebychu" on deviantART titled "The bluebird of my heart."

"Bluebird of my heart" by sebychu
"Bluebird of my heart" by sebychu
This piece depicts a version of "Pride!Ed" of the artist's imagination. This is indeed all digitally created (on Open Canvas v3 and Photoshop) and beautifully, at that.

This was, in all seriousness, the first Bluebird's Illusion fan art that I consciously viewed. It is also by far the best. I was disappointed that the artist had become inactive on both deviantART and their personal website/email, but nonetheless I left kudos for sebychu to find should they ever awaken.

Support them

Reflections of a Bluebird will feature deserving fan art irregularly. If the credit for a work of art is incorrect, and you know the proper information, please do not hesitate to contact WLI.

No comments:

Post a Comment